Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, My name is sammie and im a youtube vlogger! I post videos twice a week on wednesday and Saturday! this is my blog where i write about all the things ive been loving each month. ill be writing about everything from my current favorite animes to my Favorite Vegan/Vegetarian foods! Be sure to LIKE my facebook fan page LINK to know when i post something new on my blog! 
                                                                                     

Monday, March 10, 2014

Kuroko no Basuke 黒子のバスケ anime review and first impressions

3-10-2014

      Kuroko no Basuke  黒子のバスケ 


Kuroko no basket is a sports anime about basket ball. This anime is EXTREMELY intense  but in a funny "wow these dudes take high school basketball WAY to seriously" kind of way. I LOVE this anime.  In the past i put off watching it because I have no clue about basketball or anything to do with physical activity but this anime actually made basketball appealing to me!

The one thing that makes me laugh about this anime is...The hair color choices. All the main characters have CRAZY colored hair. Especially all the boys in "The generation of miracles" (Pictured above). meanwhile all the other players on the teams have normal black and brown hair and that just makes me laught. also this guys mouth (see picture below) its my spirit animal.


And as for my favorite characters...i love them all. There so far (i'm only done with season 1) there hasn't been a time where i'm like "don't care about you please get back to *insert character here*"

Overall i recommend this anime to anyone who likes FREE! *see previous anime review
Its along the same lines except this one is a little more deep and has less SPARKLY BOY BODYS.
and sometimes thats a good thing...using the word sometimes very loosely of course lol

             xx SammieSpeaks






No comments:

Post a Comment