Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, My name is sammie and im a youtube vlogger! I post videos twice a week on wednesday and Saturday! this is my blog where i write about all the things ive been loving each month. ill be writing about everything from my current favorite animes to my Favorite Vegan/Vegetarian foods! Be sure to LIKE my facebook fan page LINK to know when i post something new on my blog! 
                                                                                     

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Makeup

Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review & Swatches!





This Palette was Gifted to me for christmas and ITS SO KAWAII (cute)! The Packaging is SPOT on and so are the names of the actual eyeshadows, Everything about this palette is Desert/Sweets Themed. For a Price of $54.00 ts Definably worth it! 

This Palette contains 16 Eyeshadows including 7 mattes, 3 Chunky glitters and 6 Satin Shades! I have to say the only color that doesnt have Substantial color pay off is Strawberry Bon Bon, but hey...Its a baby pink that not to many peoples skin tones would suit so its not like were missing out on anything. 



The Only think i would complain about is the names not being on the packaging. it comes on a little clear film that i will inedibly loose and then ill be lost when referring to these eyeshadows in tutorials. there is defiantly enough space on the palette for them to print the names so its a shame they didnt do it.


Do overall for the price and the pigmentation I am pleased! To be honest the initial lure of this palette for me was the packaging and the names but now that ive tested the shadows im 100% sure this might become one of my favorite palettes! 

Unfortunately this palette was only available from December 19th-31st on Sephora.com but if you really wanted it im sure you could find it on amazon or Ebay!
xx SammieSpeaks




LORAC pro Palette! 


I recently Received this palette as a christmas present and it is amazing! In my opinion this palette is like a better version of the Naked Palette. I wouldn't take it as far to say its better then naked 2 and Naked 3 but its still and wonderful palette.

First, the packaging on this palette is really...Dirty. Pictured about you can see that it has powder and specs of makeup all over it, this was after putting it into a makeup bag once. The packaging is much like nars in the sense of how it feels. its very rubbery but its defiantly just a coating, the actual entirety of the palette is what feels like cardboard. But with eyeshadows this good im willing to overlook the faulty packaging.



The Eyeshadows are amazing! the pigmentation on them are about the same as say a mac or and Urban Decay eyeshadow. My Favorite eyeshadows from the palette just because of how much color pay off you get from them are Taupe and Gold. If you look at the Swatches (Below) the matte shades are all right there 100x better then most drugstore matte shades. they are not chalky at all and they glide on pretty smoothly even without a primer. The shimmers ARE TOO PIGMENTED, like one dab of the brush and you have more then enough to cover your entire eyelid. So if your a fan of Shimmer Eyeshadows you will LOVE this palette!



So overall if Totaly recommend this palette to someone who is just staring to try and build up there makeup/eyeshadow collection and want to try a variety of eyeshadow shades and forumlas. This has basicly replaced every eyeshadow palette i already own! 

xx Sammie 

NYX Stay Matte Not Flat Foundaion First Impressoions


This foundation is great! For a high end drugstore foundation i wasent expecting much but i was pleasantly, The only reason i ended up buying this in the first place was because i needed a basically almost white foundation to go with my skin ( im so pale) and this was the lightest i could find. the only complaint i have is that it does not have a very yellow undertone like i need to my skin nor is it a pink undertone its sorta like an olive undertone which it great for my friends but not me.

Coverage on this foundation is alright. its no Revlon color stay by all means. its about medium to light coverage but thats perfect for me especially in the winter when my skin is very dry. I pair this with a concealer and a setting powder and im good to go! you dont technically need to use a setting powder with this foundation to look good but i feel it gives it the extra coverage for blemishes and such.

The Finish of this is exactly what it says Matte but not flat. my skin looks young...well it is young im only 18 but still it looks better then my natural skin when im wearing this foundation. it blends very well I did notice minor streaking when i applied it without a primer but once i used one it was fine! 

So overall this foundation is amazing for me, it might not be for people who suffer from acne or any major facial discoloration.
xx SamieSpeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment