Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, My name is sammie and im a youtube vlogger! I post videos twice a week on wednesday and Saturday! this is my blog where i write about all the things ive been loving each month. ill be writing about everything from my current favorite animes to my Favorite Vegan/Vegetarian foods! Be sure to LIKE my facebook fan page LINK to know when i post something new on my blog! 
                                                                                     

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Listining

LORDE: Pure Heroine  12-18-2013

THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY STOP READING THIS AND GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW...okay onto the review :) 


Okay. so im sure you have herd the song Royals cause it was released as a single but i can tell you it is  NOT the best song on the album. my personal favorite song is 400 Lux because its very different from anything ive herd on the radio in a LONG time.

If you dont know who lorde is she is this small cute little 16 yeah old New Zealand girl who seems to have popped up out of nowhere! I mean just look at her SHE IS SO CUTE! (picture below)



For the entire album as a whole i would give it 10/10! there is not one song on there that i dont like, But of course i like some songs more then others! ill even list them in order from most liked. P.S: the only reason some songs are lower then others is because my itunes hasn't played them on shuffle enough for me to fall in love with them!
  1. 400 Lux
  2. Buzzcut season
  3. Glory and gore
  4. White teeth teens
  5. Tennis cort
  6. team
  7. a world alone
  8. royals
  9. still sane
  10. RIBS

Most played in my Itunes

400 Lux: 
This song is SO GOOD! it has these weird switch changes in lordes voice, where at first it sounds like a studio error but its not and it makes the song so unique! 
My favorite line is "You pick me up and take me home again
Head out the window again We're hollow like the bottles that we drain"

Buzzcut Season: 
THIS SONG DOE. its so good! completely different from 400 Lux. the meaning in both the songs is great but i feel like more people can relate to this song then every other on the album!

So yes! go buy this album! go buy this and go buy artpop then sit in your room with cookies and pizza and tumblr and just have a party! 
                          xx Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment