Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, My name is sammie and im a youtube vlogger! I post videos twice a week on wednesday and Saturday! this is my blog where i write about all the things ive been loving each month. ill be writing about everything from my current favorite animes to my Favorite Vegan/Vegetarian foods! Be sure to LIKE my facebook fan page LINK to know when i post something new on my blog! 
                                                                                     

Monday, January 27, 2014

Say "I love you" 好きっていいなよ Anime Review

1-27-2014

Say "I love you." 好きっていいなよ

Suki-tte Ii na yo


WARNING THIS ANIME IS WAY TO CUTE AND YOU MIGHT DIE IF YOU WATCH IT. But seriously it was so adorable and cute and romantic and omg.

this anime aired in late 2012 and IDK why i just got around to watching it! The story is the basic, the most popular boy in school falls in love with the unpopular girl who hardly ever talks. (Because you know that happens all the time in real life LOL) 


The main boy in the story is named Yamato, his first meets the main girl "mei" when shes kicks him in the FACE. the two are brought together when Mei calls Yamato for help because she is being stalked by a perv lol and to make him leave Yamato KISSES Her. and then you will have to find out what happens next but watching it! lol


Overall is totally suggest this simply because of the romance. it has everything a good Shojo Slice of life anime needs to be amazing! If you love cheesy romantic things like his and her cell phone straps and bracelets to Kissing and Love triangles then this anime is for you!

I also recommend checking out the manga cause its also really cute! 

xx SammieSpeaks


No comments:

Post a Comment